Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weight Watchers Begins ......

I started Weight Watchers again - not because I necessarily want to lose a ton of weight but because I picked up some pretty terrible eating habits while I was sick. I'm pretty excited about it - the last time I did Weight Watchers, I felt fantastic and had lots of energy. I highly recommend the program to anyone who might be considering it.

With each daily posting (yes, I'll be posting daily now), I'll append my food log for the day to show my progress.

Starting Weight: 154.2 pounds
1st Goal: 15 pounds
Weekly Points Remaining: 35
Daily Points Remaining: 3

Breakfast
- Nothing

Lunch
- Pasta Salad: 8
- Coke: 3

Dinner
- Spinach Salad: 6
-- Strawberries
-- Bleu cheese
-- Almonds
-- FF balsamic salad dressing
- 16 oz Water

Snacks
- 1/2 WW Cookies & Cream ice cream bar: 1

1 comment:

LizzieJane said...

Way to go, although I think that you are just perfect!