Monday, July 7, 2008

Tortilla Soup - No Points!

I found a recipe for Tortilla Soup that has NO Weight Watchers points. I tried it and it is SO good. Here's a pic:



Instead of using salsa, I used Pico De Gallo and I also added some "Franks Red Hot" hot sauce. I like things spicy. Mmm....

I took a 25 minute brisk walk at lunch today. The weather was perfect here .. I felt like I could have kept going!

******************************

Starting Weight: 154.2 pounds
1st Goal: 15 pounds
Weekly Points Remaining: 17
Daily Points Remaining: 3

Breakfast
- 1 kiwi: 1

Lunch
- 1 cup quinoa: 4
- broccoli: 0
- asparagus: 0
- cabbage: 0
- red pepper: 0
- yellow squash: 0
- zucchini: 0
- teriyaki sauce: 0
- 16 oz ice tea

Dinner
- Bowl of Tortilla Soup: 0 (post a comment if you want this zero point recipe!)
- 7 tortilla chips: 3
- Can of coke: 3

Snacks
- 1 pita: 4
- 2 tbsp hummus: 3
- 1 cup baby carrots: 1

No comments: