Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Perfect Day ...

I had the most wonderful day in Seattle with my beautiful Aunt Christie. I don't get to see her nearly enough and she invited me to have lunch with her today - how exciting!

We decided to eat here:


There was a huge Norwegian Cruise Lines ship docked and it made for very interesting conversation. The food and service was great - Christie enjoyed the fish tacos and I had the Hawaiian Cobb salad (less shrimp and bacon).

Our waiter overheard that it was my birthday recently and brought out a complimentary Sundae:


I'll have to figure out how to calculate those Weight Watcher points later. It was *delicious*.

The weather was so beautiful and the sun was out in all it's glory. Even Mt. Rainier graced us with it's presence:


All in all, it was a perfect day and the fresh air and great company was just what I needed.


All my love to you, Christie, for spending the day with me and for the lovely birthday gifts .. you and David are *beyond* thoughtful and I was really touched by you both today. I love you.

1 comment:

LizzieJane said...

Oh what fun! I am so glad that you spent such a lovely day together, I think it did you both good.
Hugs,
Mum
x