Saturday, March 15, 2008

What to say ...

The first of everything is always the hardest.

I'll start off my blog by saying that I am a web designer, developer, and business consultant and owner of Ladybug Web Design. I live in beautiful Woodinville, Washington and have three beautiful kitties, one of whom was hollering her head off in my front yard so I rescued her. I named her Panda. She sort of looks like one.

I am a very faithful and committed volunteer/board member with It's Meow or Never Animal Rescue and Sanctuary. This wonderful group is a non-profit, no-kill organization that operates completely from donations.

I also enjoy dabbling in photography when I'm not working and will undoubtedly be sharing some of my favorite photos with you.

My Mum is an experienced blogger now - you can take a look at her beautiful items over at mylizziejane.blogspot.com and you can buy some of her beautiful handmade items at lizziejane.etsy.com. Seriously, her stuff is cute beyond words.

So, that's it for me today unless I have a flash of brilliance and discover something else I want to share with the world.

Hugs,
Layla

No comments: