Saturday, January 17, 2009

Peacock Feathers

One of the most popular products in my shop are peacock feathers. I have always admired peacocks for their stunning color and regal appearance. Just how can a bird bear such vibrant color and striking marks?

I decided to see what lovely "peacock" items are being made on Etsy and here's what I found:


Fantastic Peacock Feather Comb by wildspirits


Gold silk peacock feathers - luxury clutch bag by redrubyrose


Eggplant Peacock Feather Hand Silk Screened Metallic Overlay by Gypsies Tramps and Thieves


Peacock table by Peggitha's Pieces


Padded Gadget Case ideal for Ipod, Cell Phone, Blackberry, Digital Camera - Peacock Feathers by Dory Designs


Green Peacock Enclosure Cards by Michelle Brusegaard

Happy Saturday!
Layla

2 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Oh how lovely are these, I love peacock feathers too!
x

Nature Manipulated said...

Love the peacocks!