Monday, April 6, 2009

Recipe for Lavender Hair Mist

Many of you have been asking for recipes and instructions for some of the product in my shop. I've got a ton of ideas to share and here's the first one!


Lavender Hair Mist
Boil the water, remove from heat and add 5-10 drops of the oil. Let this cool for at least an hour, then pour into a spray bottle.


This natural hair conditioning spray can be misted on the hair regularly and smells fantastic! It provides control and it fights frizz too!

Hugs,
Layla

4 comments:

LizzieJane said...

What a lovely recipe, thank you for sharing.
x

Rachel Kovaciny said...

Awesome! I have to use leave-in conditioner every day to tame my mane -- I'll have to try this.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Thank you!!!! Love this idea!!!! I can't wait to try it. Great for Spring fresh feeling.
Hugs,Pat

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I posted this on my garden blog. I hope it is alright????
Hugs,Pat